Arthritis Survival in winter with Ayurvedic Medicine for Joint Pain “DardRodhi Oil”
Dress warmly, work out inside, Keep hydrated, Get enough Vitamin D and much more…
Arthritis is a vast term that covers the group of over 70 diseases. It has everything to do with your joints - the places where your bones connect such as your wrists, knees, hips, or fingers. But some types of arthritis can also affect other connective tissues and organs, including your skin.
About 3 out of 10 adults have some form of the condition. It can happen to anyone, but it becomes more common as you age.
Living with Arthritis in winters
During the cold winter season, joint pain is a very common health problem that usually plagues the lives of aged people and can only be managed in a natural way- Herbal Oil for Joint Pain. There is a 60% spike in the number of senior citizens seeking treatment for joint problems during winter. For many arthritis patients, pain, swelling, stiffness, fatigue and other very common arthritis symptoms are harder to control during the winter. Some patients feel more joint pain, as the cold weather sets in.
Why this happens
Here are a few reasons why arthritis worsens up in winter:
- The pain receptors become more sensitive during the cold winter season.
- The decrement in atmospheric pressure causes pain in joints. When the pressure decreases body tissue swells which builds tension between the joints results in pain.
- There are more muscle spasms in colder temperatures, which worsen the stiffness of joints.
- Winter reduces the blood circulation to the fingers and toes, which worsens arthritis pain.
- Lower vitamin D levels can lead to the weakening of bones.
How to find relief in the winters
- Dress warmly – Depending on the climate in your city, choose to wear warm winter clothes or dress in layers. Always ensure that you cover your hands, knees, legs and all arthritis prone areas.
- Hydrate – Staying hydrated helps keep you more active. Even mild dehydration might make you more sensitive to pain.
- Exercise – While it’s understandable to want to avoid winter chill, people with joint pain should still stay active. Exercise indoors to improve symptoms like joint stiffness and muscle weakness.
- Keep yourself warm and cozy – Use an electric heating pad, hot water bag or an electric blanket to keep you warm while resting or sleeping. Heating pads are more useful for localized areas where joints have become stiff and painful from the cold weather.
- Let warm baths comfort you – Swimming in a heated pool is both great exercise and soothing to your joints. You can also get great relief from warm baths.
- Supplement Vitamin D – Low levels of vitamin D might play a role in how sensitive you are to arthritis pain. Being deficient in vitamin D also raises the risk of osteoporosis. Talk to your doctor about the best supplement options.
- Increase your intake of omega-3 fatty acids – Omega-3 fatty acids are highly beneficial in reducing the inflammation level in your joints. Include avocado, flaxseeds, walnuts, and fish in your diet.
Vedistan Ayurved presents a 100% ayurvedic medicine for joint pain “Dardrodhi Oil” and knee pain. Formulated with highly researched and proven herbs, Pirant ensures to reduce inflammation, pain, swelling, redness and stiffness. It is useful for even chronic joint pain.
Why “DardRodhi Oil” is the best Ayurvedic medicine for joint pain?
- Combats joint and muscle pains
- Fights morning stiffness and aches
- Relaxes muscles and reduces inflammatory swelling
- Neutralizes the toxic effect of ama
Where to get DARDRODHI OIL?