Joints are the parts of your body where your bones meet. Joints allow the bones of your skeleton to move. Joints include shoulders, hips, elbows or knees, etc. Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness in any of the body’s joints. Joint pain is a common complaint. It doesn’t typically require a hospital visit. But sometimes, it is the result of an illness or injury. Arthritis is also a common cause of joint pain.
Aching joints is a common health disorder globally. The pain in the joints can be attributed to a ton of factors too numerous to count.
Vedistan Ayurved identifies two major types of joint problems:
1. The first type is associated with poorly nourished joints or low bone density and overall weakness in the joints. This type of problem starts with some discomfort, a cracking sound and if it is not taken proper care it can result in eventual immobilization of the joints. When the bone fails to get nourishment that it requires it can start to get degenerating.
2. The second type is related to a toxic overload in the joints and is the result of too many toxins in the body. Ama gets accumulated in the joint and makes the joint stiff and heavy. If the ama stays there for a long time it can result in swollen and painful joints. Ayurveda gives you the best ayurvedic treatment for knee joint pain.
Vedistan Ayurved presents a 100% ayurvedic medicine “Dardrodhi Oil” for joint pain and knee pain. Formulated with highly researched and proven herbs, Pirant ensures to reduce inflammation, pain, swelling, redness and stiffness. It is useful for even chronic joint pain.
Why Dardrodhi Oil is the best ayurvedic treatment for joint pain?
- Combats joint and muscle pains
- Fights morning stiffness and aches
- Relaxes muscles and reduces inflammatory swelling
- Neutralizes the toxic effect of ama